A tissue products company produces nearly 300 L of ink-filled cleaning water daily. The wastewater is temporarily stored and then disposed of by a service provider, which causes high storage and transport costs. The multinational wishes to manage its wastewater responsibly.
A pilot unit for an autonomous and reliable water treatment
- A 200 L reactor and two filtration boxes for physico-chemical treatment of water and sludge conditioning;
- A 1000 L capacity storage tank equipped with a booster and intended for the recycling of treated water;
- A pneumatic lifting system to transfer wastewater to the treatment station;
- The micro-station is equipped to ensure safe automatic and industrial operations.
Municipal compliance and sustainable development
The pilot unit can perform up to 6 treatments per day, 200 L at a time. Our laboratory analysed their wastewater samples and we formulated an adapted coagulant-flocculant reagent.
- Has reached municipal storage limits;
- Has obtained authorization for the discharge of treated water into the pipelines;
- Has simplified logistics and minimal wastewater management costs;
- Achieves its sustainable development goals;
- Optimizes its ecological image.